Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Texas Brings out the Best in Us!

Anybody for a kegger?


Mike really enjoyed spending time with his little sister while she was here. It was nice to have some time just to hang out with Rina. We got to spend a lazy, relaxing Saturday on the Guadalupe River with Rina. Mike is dressed for the part here. White trash fun, here we come!(Really--the strongest stuff in that cooler was a Diet Dr. Pepper)


Like Father, Like Son!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

You guys are fun!

Tiff and Chris said...

hey jalinda, this is Tiffany montoya. I just saw your blog on Susie Barlows. Your kids are so cute. I hope you don't mind if I take a peek!

Lisa Dean said...

Don't you just love aunts! How fun to go to the river and the Zoo. We can't wait to come and visit.

Lindsay Jones said...

Looks like fun Jalinda. You guys are so great at getting out for adventures!

jeanette said...

Thanks for the WT pics of the boys. You know I love the wife beaters. I just read your comment about Brynn's soccer and NO they don't have goalies so I guess its not that impressive eh? But we were still proud!

Shannon said...

hahaha that posting was awesome!

Palinista! said...

Love the sleeveless look!

Barlow Fam said...

Hey Manwaring, have you ever seen the show "Over the Hill"? If not, look it up. You are a spitting image of...

Mike B

Corpus Christi