
We spent a fun-filled afternoon at Thanksgiving Point with Mike's mom and his sister, Rina.


When did my daughter get so grown up? I have a fourth grader?!!

The kids loved the animal farm and feeding all the animals corn.

They especially loved riding the ponies.


We ended the day at the Point's cute little Soda Shop with the biggest banana split I've ever seen. When I ordered it, the guy asked if I was sure I wanted it because "it's pretty big, Mam." That really made me feel great, like I'm going to eat it all myself.
I told him, "Yes. I think I can handle it." He looked pretty disappointed that he had to make the giant split. I just smiled and began ordering all the yummy icecream flavors and toppings we wanted in our creation. It was the perfect end to a fun day (and also dinner for the kids--nice parenting, huh?)
1 comment:
What a great time! Sure miss all of you!
Post a Comment