
For those of you who need something to look forward to, turn your televisions on tonight to Entertainment Tonight. They are interviewing the cast of New Moon and showing some sneak peaks from the filming of the movie. (ET is continuing it's New Moon special on Friday night as well if you miss it tonight.)
As you may have noticed, I am slightly obsessed with waiting for New Moon to come out in the theaters. I have since finished reading Midnight Sun online and Stephanie Meyer has left me hanging. Her draft ends abruptly and has left me wanting said author to publish her book so I can finish reading Edward's point of view. Do real men really love us as much as Edward loves Bella? I'll leave you with this deep thought to ponder as you patiently wait to turn on your TV tonight. ; )
***Scroll up to the top of my blog for a New Moon clip from Entertainment Tonight






1 comment:
You made my day! I will be watching it. . . it comes on here in a few minutes! Wish you were here to scrapbook with us tomorrow!hahaha
Post a Comment