Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wordless Wednesday on Tuesday??!




Ummm . . . so I seriously thought it was Wednesday today for part of my day. Awesome. I just went back and readjusted my title. (Thanks, Wendy for cluing me in.) I think motherhood has done something with my brain. Wonder if I'll ever get it back . . .

3 comments:

wendy said...

Wait- I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday. I don't think you can post wordless wednesday things on Tuesday. You better go back and put words on that post. Can't believe how big the kids are all getting.

Jalinda said...

Seriously. Where is my brain??! I guess for half the day I've been thinking it's Wednesday. That is awesome. So much to do that I'm jumping ahead of myself--or else I'm just spacy . . .

Lisa Dean said...

Who needs words when your kids are so cute!

Corpus Christi