Makayla and Savannah performed beautifully at their dance recitals the first of June.We spent a dance filled weekend of 3 dress rehearsals Thurs. and Fri. nights and attending 3 dance recitals all day Saturday. All those dance lessons this year paid off though, watching the girls dance. Savannah was darling and so cute to watch twirling around and around. And Makayla has grown leaps and bounds this year with her technique. She looked like a dancer!



Makayla's favorite thing about dance is that she gets to dance with her BFF, Lauren.

Logan and Holden were good sports considering all the
DANCING they had to endure.

Savannah performing "I Wish I Were a Fairy Princess." (She is 3rd from the left.)
Logan's dancing shadowed head makes a guest appearance in Savannah's dress rehearsal clip.

Makayla performed two numbers this year. Her Ballet class performed"Coppelia." (She is 3rd from the right.)

And her Jazz class performed "Let's Dance."
Daddy surprised the girls with flowers after a job well done.


Me and my dancing girls!
2 comments:
They look beautiful! I love their costumes!
You have some beautiful little princesses!!!! I miss their dance recital, they are fun to watch!
Post a Comment