We enjoyed a beautiful Easter weekend out in the backyard. Dying eggs was a lot less messy outside and the weather was perfect for a dip in our white trash above ground pool.
A look at our Easter creations:
We also had an Easter Egg Hunt the weekend before at the church. The kids had a ball hunting eggs with their buddies.
The best part of the weekend--Grandma Jackie came to celebrate with us! The kids were super excited to have Grandma here for Easter, and it also made my birthday fun to celebrate it with my mom. A 2 for 1 holiday visit!
Mike and I have been married for 16 years--a lucky 16 that is. I feel very lucky to have such an amazing husband and four beautiful, and very individual, children. Mike and I moved to Texas 8 years ago and have grown to love living here and love our friends who are our family away from home. Mike works as a scientist for a medical device company. I enjoy working at home to raise our 4 children: Makayla(11), Logan(8), Savannah(5), and Luke(0). We love trips to the beach, trips to see family and friends in Utah, working and playing in our yard, and watching our children grow into little people. We are lucky indeed.
2 comments:
Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)
You really do holidays well! It looks like fun. It is fun to see your mom there too. I love the new header pic, so cute!
Post a Comment