
Most of you have heard our good news, but I thought I would make it official by posting one of our little guy's first pictures. He is due Dec. 9 making me 22 weeks along. The kids are soooooooo excited for a little baby brother, especially Logan. He was not looking forward to being super outnumbered if we ended up with another girl, so a brother is good news for him. We feel truly blessed to get to have one more baby since this one took a while in coming.
My tummy has just popped out the last few weeks and the kids love to pat the baby and give him kisses. I've been answering many questions from them about why I look so BIG and comments about my Buddha belly. My favorite was Logan's announcement that I looked just like Santa Clause! Nice. I know this was a compliment coming from him, but really I'm only going to resemble good old St. Nick more and more the next few months. Good times.






4 comments:
Congrats on the exciting news.
Yay!! So excited for you! Can't wait to see him!
If he is a day late, we'll share a birthday!
So exciting!!!
Post a Comment