Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Howl-O-Scream!


One of our favorite things about Halloween in Texas is going to Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld. We love walking through the haunted Scare Zones (although the kids get a little freaked out) and watching the fun creepy shows they have for Halloween. This year, Mike and I were excited to go because of the Brett Michaels (Poison) concert they were having to kick off the season. And yes, we dragged the kids with us to rock out old school style!







Sexy Brett! (This one's for you--James and Lisa. : )





Mike and I were in our 80's K-BER element rockin' to the show. And since the concert was at SeaWorld, it was a fun (and kid clean appropriate) show for the kids too.

Rock on, Kayla!!!
All Savannah wanted to do was go see Shamu! She wasn't loving the concert quite as much as the rest of us, and crashed half way through it. Poor girl. She slept through the Shamu show afterward. We'll have to take her back before Halloween.


Watch out! Scare Zones ahead!


Creepy Clowns! (This one's for you Rina! : )


3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Sexy Brett! Not so sure. ;) Glad you had a good time. Still not sure it was worth the trade off, next time we're not taking no for an answer!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous you got to see Brett Michaels! I'll have to show James when he gets home! Looks like fun times!:)

Lindsay Jones said...

You saw Bret Micheals?!!! I am jealous. He was so funny on the apprentice last year, I love all the old poison songs. It looks like a lot of fun and a perfect place for the girl who loves Halloween! I miss you.

Corpus Christi