Monday, November 1, 2010

Makayla's Fall Choir Concert


Makayla is loving middle school! Yes. You heard me right. She is really enjoying Jr. high. I don't know how many of us could say we loved those years, but right now she has lots of friends and really enjoying her classes. Her favorite class is choir! She thinks her teacher, Mrs. C is awesome and has really taken off with her singing. She tried out and was picked to sing a solo for her Fall Concert. She sounded beautiful and really surprised Mike and I how well she can sing. Watch out world--a super star is born! : )








Makayla's choir performance--she sings her solo midway through the song.

1 comment:

jeanette said...

That is awesome! A future GLEE star in the making. Go kayla. Also, I just have to give you a bad time about Savannah's training wheels at the bike rodeo. I wouldn't want to do it either if my parents hadn't taken off my training wheels yet! Seriously you need to get on that! Now you just need to blog Halloween so i can see you're cute costumes. Love ya!!!

Corpus Christi