Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Luke is Here!




Luke Taggart Manwaring

Born December 1, 2010

7 lbs. 9 0z.

20.5 in. long







We were so lucky to get the best Christmas gift ever--a new baby! I feel so blessed that little Luke could come and join our family. He is the sweetest little snuggly guy. I love him so much and am enjoying just sitting and rocking him while the big kids are at school. (I better enjoy it since that is pretty much all I do.) Makayla, Logan, and Savannah are really excited to have a baby brother and have been so cute with him. They love to hold him and help feed him, and we're working on diapers . . . He's a lucky little guy to have such an adoring big brother and sisters. And we're lucky to have such a perfect little baby. (We think so anyway!)


Baby Luke 1 week before I had him.


Waiting for Luke to come.


He's finally here! Hello world.






































Coming home from the hospital. Look at that tiny cute little bum.





2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

And he's even cuter in real life! Thanks for letting me snuggle him tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! My favorite is the pic of everyone visiting at the hospital and Savannah is holding a doll, which is bigger then Luke! Very cute!

Corpus Christi