Monday, September 19, 2011

Summer Synopsis










Slowly by surely I will be back on track blogging.  Bear with my trying to play catch-up.  One of these days, I want to turn my blog into a scrapbook, and I can't just leave out the summer of 2011 because my husband was an invalid and we had a new baby now can I??  So . . .
Here we go . . . 
There were fashion shows . . .


 . . . and fun while doing lots of chores this summer.




And a First Tooth!  Or I should say first teeth
The bottom 2 teeth came in one after the other right at 6 months.


There were many Wii marathons, with Luke included!


There was also a trip to Guadalupe River--
make that a monumental trip! 
It was Luke's first time swimming, and it was where 
Mike probably did his back in kayaking up the
river with the 3 kids in tubes in tow. 

Of course, there was LOTS of WATER!
Because Mike was home hurt most of the summer, we didn't do
as many BIG things like summers past, but the kids had just as
much fun swimming all the time with friends and having fun and
playing together at home.



Two certain young ladies got their first pairs of glasses.  (Not
sure if that is really an exciting event for me, but it was for them!)


It was also Logan's first time at Scout Camp and Makayla's first
time at Girls Camp! 
That makes a lot of FIRSTS this summer!



Including our first Chic-Fil-A extravaganza night!
It was a princess and pirate night filled with faces and
fingers painted, games, food, and friends.



And don't forget a very HOT trip, but very fun trip to the zoo!

1 comment:

Jenson Family said...

LOVE the 3 of you girls in your glasses!! Cute! Way to make a good time out of a hard summer.

Corpus Christi