Friday, January 27, 2012

We're in trouble now folks . . .

 
Baby Luke is TROUBLE!  And he
would be in some serious trouble with his mommy if it
wasn't for the fact that he is so dang cute! : ) He is
like a little firecracker exploding everything in his path.
He is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. 
He is exploring, doing, creating, going and wanting to be
as big as his big brother and sisters.  What happened
to my cute little baby that would sit quietly on a 
quilt and happily play with a few toys? 
Whew!  I'm tired!  I think I need a nap. 
10 months old

The music bus has been Luke's favorite toy since he started
pulling up and cruising around the furniture--around 9 months. 
This cool mode of transportation takes him all over the house
like a little old man with his walker.  And the best part is,
when he gets tired, he just hops on and hitches a lift from
Savannah or Logan.
New trick at 11 months--Climbing!

Don't get me started on the messes!



Luke's got a mouth full of little chompers--8 pearly whites
and counting.

Down, set, hike!  Luke's method of crawling in the
grass so he doesn't have to touch the ground as much.

He also puts up with being dragged around a lot by his big sis!
Look close and you can see Savannah's patch.  She was
diagnosed with amblioplia, so she wears a patch after
school every day for 2-4 hours.  This way, we can retrain
her weaker eye to see better.

Leisure suit Sunday.

Luke loves his bottle.  It has been fun having a bottle baby,
since my other baby's only wanted to nurse.  In the morning,
he likes to snuggle up with his blanky and watch Dora.  He also
LOVES going on walks in the stroller.

Luke also loves music and especially watching Baby Mozart!

10 months old.  I had to include pumpkin boy. 
It's our family tradition since Makayla was about
Luke's age, to take a picture with pumpkin boy and
see how much they grow each year.

1 comment:

Lindsay Jones said...

He is adorable!!! I love all the pics of messes! I have so many of those from that age! It shows what a good mom you are that you grab the camera, and not just start crying (i did that a lot, the crying)!

I love your new title picture! It is beautiful! Makes me miss you though, but what doesn't? :)

Corpus Christi