And that is Trouble with a capital T! I don't remember my other kids climbing up on the kitchen table and playing there just like it was a perfectly normal place to stack mom's shiny red apples on her pretty candles. Why wouldn't you want to do that??
Or play hide and seek in the pantry, climbing
up on the canned corn, stacked up on the bottled
water, mind you.
|
And don't forget to blow kisses and fish faces all over mommy's clean windows. It makes the big kids giggle and mommy put her hands on her hips and shake her head. What's there not to love about that??!






2 comments:
It's sooo much fun, isn't it??!!! Hahaha! I've got his buddy doing much of the same over here. I don't even clean my glass office doors anymore - why bother???
Look at you go. Fun pica. Made me feel a little closer.
Post a Comment