Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Flag Football For Logan

Toughest Football Player Ever . . .right?
Logan's enjoying learning to play flag football this fall. We are learning all about pulling flags, running fast, and hiking balls. It's been fun to watch these little guys catch on a little more each week on running plays and making touch downs. I know I would be intimidated by these faces! : )
Logan's Team. Go Jaguars!!!

I had to include this pic of the team running through our banner to get pumped for the big game. Logan looks pretty tough with his mouth guard and black under his eyes. (Click on the picture to blow it up and check out my tough little guy.) Also, Thanks Meliss for the cute font idea and Thanks Susie for the great football pics. Scatterbrain me only remembered to bring my camera for the team picture day. Can you say too many balls juggling at once?


Cheerleader 1 and Cheerleader 2!

1 comment:

Lindsay Jones said...

I love all the new posts! It is so fun to see what you are doing, some of the same things as us so far away.

Corpus Christi