Makayla and her friends: Madeleine, Lauren and Sarah helped me entertain the kids at the party in our own home laboratory of bat blood, spider venom, and witches brew. (Thanks to Mike for bringing half his lab home from work! ) They had a blast concocting all their potions and formulas and then showing them to the party goers. They especially liked having the kids feel their cauldron of "snakes" and bowl of "eyeballs."


All the little lab workers needed their gloves of course!
Logan got to be the witches guest star in the Lab performing experiments for all his friends to see.
The girls hard at work making potions for the kids to see. Makayla instructs them on the benefits of bat blood in her brew.

Thank you Mike, for helping with the party! He was a little obsessed with the dry ice. We not only put it in the "witches brew" punch, but he had it bubbling in all the beakers and test tubes in the Witches Laboratory. Our little witches thought that was super cool to have all of their potions and brews bubbling.
We had 3 Captain Jack Sparrows at the party. Hmmm . . . Logan seems a little transfixed by the brew as well. For dinner we had witches hat tortilla chips, spider crackers, monster finger carrots, eyeball grapes and monster toes, aka hot dogs.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Logan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Jeez. You are mother of the year! I am not going to let my kids see this page of your blog because they will realize how "low key" their b-day parties are!
Wow Jalinda you are such a good Mom!! And cute haircut!
That looks like such a blast! It is good you have a birthday near Halloween, it is your specialty! Mike really hooked you up too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGIE POGIE!!! I'm the worst aunt ever....just so you know that. I can't believe I totally spaced his b-day! I will have to see if I can't get him a very late card in the mail....it looks like you guys had an absolute blast! Nice work Jalinda and Mike! Love you guys!
Post a Comment