Sunday, June 7, 2009

Makayla's #10 Beach Bash



We celebrated Makayla's birthday Beach Style this year!
Since we are lacking in the backyard pool department, we improvised with water relay games, squirt guns, water balloons, sprinklers and a colossal water fight. A good time had by ALL!




We finished off our beach theme with pina colada sorbets and costco cake. (Love Costco!) The entire party was spent outside so I ended with a clean house. : ) Check birthday #10 off as a success. Although after pulling this event off, I have considered making year number 10 the last year for official birthday parties.

4 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

You sure know how to throw a party! I guess you always have.

Barlow Fam said...

Looks perfect!

Tiff and Chris said...

Wow-you are seriously the most awesome mom-quite the party gathering!

Yolanda said...

Hi Jalinda,

I just stumbled onto your blog from Lindsay Jones' blog. She and I were room mates at Snow College. Your family is so beautiful and happy. I am happy for you. Good to see friends happy.
I have a Makayla too - she will be 13 years old soon - wow!

Yolanda Jensen
www.thejensenites.blogspot.com

Corpus Christi