Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Only 2 more months . . .

This is for you, Linds.


Are you team Edward or team Jacob?

3 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

I think I like Jacob. Especially in this one. Glad you put it up, your blog would not be complete without the new trailer. I wish you were here to watch it with us in November.

Gossling Family Album said...

Man this one looks good. I have always liked Jacob the best.

jeanette said...

You so need to get a life, but at least you can wear your sweet shirt in 64 more days or whatever. I did notice that it comes out on Nov. 20th and we will be in TX on the 21st. Maybe that night we could go see it? I'm sure it will be your second or third viewing of the movie by then, but I think it would be fun. It depends - sometimes I find myself liking Jacob and sometimes I'm team Edward.

Corpus Christi