Friday, September 11, 2009

Something to make you smile . . .
















Dear Mom and Dad,

Hi We plad the lade bug game. The funist thing obot frst grad is riding ledrs to you! Mis. Crawford is a rille rille rille fun techr!

Love,

Logan

p.s. pes ote o and I Love you.

(I wonder where he gets the PEACE OUT from? A little too much time hanging with the Huntsmans this summer??! : )

Today, I've been a little lonely.
Savannah started preschool on Wednesday, and LOVES it!
I on the other hand am having a little bit of a harder time with the transition to no kids at home.
It was quiet today.
I finished a book
and cleaned A LOT.
I really needed this letter!

I Love you too, Logan!

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Pretty dang cute!

Kristin said...

This is so cute! Did he get on your blog and type it? Or did he give it to you and you retyped for your blog? I love reading kids' spelling words. It is just priceless!

Lindsay Jones said...

I love it! I am sorry you were lonely today. We missed you at the scrapbook expo :O)

Call me next time you are lonely, I would love to talk to you.

Corpus Christi