
My favorite time of year to visit Sea World is during the fall.
The weather is perfect, everything is decorated spooky for Halloween, and they have lots of fun extra shows and festive activities to put you in the Halloween spirit. We had a blast with Susie and her kids there on Columbus day. (Thanks Susie for the pics--I spaced bringing my camera.)




Pulling scary faces in attempts to get fired up for the Haunted Forest (the family-friendly version, of course.)
It's fun to walk through the Haunted Forest during the day without the creepy people jumping out at you and all the scary music, chain saws, and heart beats. They save that for the brave people who come out at night.
Susie and I even spotted the Village People.
Ahoy Mateys! Bon Voyage.






1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun!! I miss you even more at Halloween! Happy Birthday to Logan too.
I did my blog book at Melissa's (on my laptop) one scrapbook day. So it probably took me a few hours. It saves your work so you don't have to do it all at once. The deal only lasts through November so you could start it and work on it little by little. Anyway, just let me know if you have anymore questions.
Post a Comment