We've decided to chuck it all and move to the beach.
It was a spur of the moment decision . . .
made clearly while dealing with one too many
sore throats,
hurting tummies,
aching bodies,
and a cacophony of coughing.
I'm done.
Do you like the house I picked for us? Me too. Too bad that's only happening in my very pretty little world where no one gets sick and we have an endless supply of cash.
Hmmm . . . maybe later.
We did really have a nice weekend visiting Galveston State Park and Kemah Boardwalk this summer though. Ahhh . . . the summer where there were no sniffles or sneezes just warm sunshine and cool breezes.


We also encountered a few remnants from Hurricane Ike. Yes, that is a truck lodged in the middle of what was once a fishing pier and tackle shop. The pier was all ripped up with sections out in the ocean all by themselves.
Dinner on the water at a little Cajun Seafood spot was also fun.
For a "getting away from it all" weekend, may I suggest Kemah Boardwalk.
Now--we just need our own private sailboat, or I would take a yacht if you just happened to have one lying around.







1 comment:
Sounds like paradise to me!! I bet you would even just settle for regular, everyday life about now. I hope you are all feeling better.
Post a Comment