Monday, November 16, 2009

Only 4 more days . . .

for New Moon!

Who would you choose?


Jacob?





or Edward??!


For me, it will always be Edward.

Although Jacob is the nice guy, the best friend, and isn't a bad distraction. . . poor Bella. Two hot guys in love with her. It must be tough.

3 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

Jacob!! She has a healthy relationship with Jacob and a lustful one with Edward.
Brandon

Jalinda said...

Brandon--I have to take issue with that statement. I think Bella was destined to be with Edward and their relationship runs deeper than just lust, she is drawn to him. Yes, I know I know I have thought about these books a little too much. I just would like to be able to write a book like that Stephanie Meyer.

So is no one else excited for New Moon or what?

Lindsay Jones said...

Have you seen it yet? I went last night. It was good. I thought if followed the book pretty well but it has been a while since I read it. You've got to tell us what you think.

Corpus Christi