Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trunk or Treat



We got twice the candy this year. Some people in our family our much more excited about this fact than others. Not only did we trick-or-treat, but we trunk-or-treated at the ward party at our church.

It just so happens that Mike (what the??) is the activity director of our ward and so he (we) got to plan this fun-filled event. Mike pulled it together the night before and it turned out great! (after a certain amount of stress on my part). We had a chili cook off, plenty of hot dogs, chips and treats for everyone to eat. There were games for the kiddos: donuts on a string, a cupcake walk, face painting, and the fish pond was most popular with my kids. It was the only game I could get Savannah to participate in. I found her wondering around crying amongst all the fun while Mike and I were trying to man the food. I gave up helping Mike and took over with the kids. After the games, it was all about the trunk or treating.









Logan and Cameron always have a blast together!


Savannah loves her best bud, Brooklyn.


Logan showing off our spooky trunk. (This year, there was no time for dressing up or decorating the trunk on Mike and my part. I just threw a bunch of crap off our porch in the trunk and called it good.) The witch's face lights up and she talks, so that freaked out a few small children. Good enough.

No comments:

Corpus Christi