Congratulations to my little Preschool Graduate, Miss Savannah!
I can't believe she is old enough to be graduating from Pre-K and starting Kinder in the fall!!! Where does the time go? I'm having a hard time with this, because Savannah is my baby and I don't know if I'm ready for her to go to school all day and leave me home alone. I am so proud of her and how smart she is. I know she's ready for Kinder--it's just me who's not ready. Good thing we have summer to play lots and enjoy being together!
Savannah and her teacher, Miss K.
For the Pre-K graduation, Savannah and her cute little class performed some darling songs for all of their families. Although, she has a very serious face for all of the pictures I took, Savannah knew all the words to every song and was a very good little singer.
Also, we had our very last playgroup last month. Again, I think I'm having a harder time with this than Savannah. We've been doing this little playgroup with the same group of moms and their kids since Makayla was Savannah's age. I look forward to playgroup each week as much as Savannah does because I also get mom time with my friends, while she gets to learn and then play with her friends. I'm going to miss our mommy bonding talks. We'll need to plan lots of lunches or something, ladies!






1 comment:
I can't believe she is going to Kindergarten! And I can't believe you have been there since Makayla was that age. Crazy! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment