Tuesday, September 7, 2010

King of the Mountain!



While we were in Utah, we hiked Timp Cave with Dad and Sharon. I must say that the kids did awesome and were little troopers all the way up the mountain. We only made a few pit stops along the way, and I think they were tougher than preggo me up the last few steep inclines.



On the way up . . . only a few faces were pulled while enduring the hike. It was a beautiful climb, though! I thoroughly enjoyed being in the mountains--one thing I miss living in Texas.






A look at inside the cave. It was chilly inside, only 45 degrees, which felt AWESOME to me. I've been HOT all summer. A nice break from the sweltering heat.





We made it!


The best part of the hike was Savannah got to be Grandpa's buddy. She loves her Grandpa Doug!


Check out that view! On the way back down, we stopped at one of the sheerest drop-offs for a photo-op. Good thing there was a rock wall there. Whew!

No comments:

Corpus Christi