Just after Christmas, my Mom came to the rescue to see baby Luke. Mike and I were both relieved as we were running on no sleep, and the kids were super excited to have Grandma here. It was so nice to have mom here to help fix dinners, do dishes, clean up the house and just be here with us. I don't know if it's because I'm older or because this is baby #4, but this baby has been harder for me to bounce back from. Maybe it's because we are busier running big kids everywhere and we are learning how to drag the baby along for the ride. It took a little getting used to so it was wonderful to have mom here to help us out.
We also had lots of fun while Grandma was here. We made it out to a Christmas SeaWorld for the afternoon and to Rudy's for dinner. Yum! We also took several walks around the neighborhood in the beautiful 60-70* weather, which Mom thought was heaven compared to freezing Utah. Mom and I also got to hit La Cantera mall and Target, our favorite thing to do--shop! : ) We celebrated a Happy New Year and let Makayla and Logan stay us until midnight, and Mike and I got to go out for our anniversary while Mom watched the baby and the big kids. Thank You, Mom for a wonderful visit and for helping us survive life with our new little baby.








No comments:
Post a Comment