
It snowed in Texas!!! Hooray! No school for the day! We were so happy to have school and work cancelled and have an extra weekend day to stay home and just play. The city shuts down when it snows because of the frozen road conditions which are so icy and slick, and without the capability to clear the roads, it is too dangerous to drive anywhere. So I enjoyed curling up with my book by the fire and snuggling with the baby. And Mike had just as much fun as the kids as he helped them rig up the boogie boards so they could sled down the driveway. He also helped Savannah make snowballs to attack the big kids with and a to make a snowman with the last of the melting snow. We sooooooooooooooo enjoyed playing in the snow since we missed getting to play in the snow in Utah this year. I'm ready for another snow day!
Logan and Savannah tested how cold it would get with their cups of water that froze solid!
Snow Angels with an inch of powder! However, for Texas this is a historical event! You can see how slick the roads were in the movie with Logan sliding all over the place.






2 comments:
That is the awesomest snow day I have ever seen! Those snow angels and Mr. Snowman. WoW!!! Amazing!!! I understand the icy freezing dangerous road thing, but it is still so funny to see the tiny skiff of snow on your lawn and hear that everything is shut down. Too funny! We woke up this morning to 10 inches of snow and everything continues as normal. Oh and I loved all the pics of Luke's blessing day. I didn't know he wore Ryder's little outfit. And I'm proud of you for writing it all down. You'll be happy that you recorded that experience. Love you.
I am so glad you got some snow this winter, I know how much you love it. Love the snowman in the freezer pic, so fun.
Post a Comment