Thursday, March 3, 2011

Will you be my Valentine? . . .


Meet my Valentine. I'm crazy about this guy! What's not to love?? He's an amazing dad to our 4! kids. He makes me laugh. He's my best friend. I can tell him anything. I can freak out and he will not freak out back (usually.) He can fix anything. I miss him when he travels. And I can't wait to see him every night when he gets home from work.







Meet my other 4 Valentines. They are just as smack dab in the middle of my heart as my Mr. Right. I count myself pretty lucky to get to be their mom. Love you guys!!!


"Romeo, Romeo. Where for art thou, Romeo?"


What would Valentine's Day be without pink cupcakes??!


Surprise! These beauties were delivered to my door from my sweetheart. Thanks, babe! You made my day.


But this might have been my favorite gift of all. Savannah wanted to do chores for me and did the dishes and scrubbed my sink until it shined.

No comments:

Corpus Christi