We were so happy that James got to travel down to Texas with the UVU Women's basketball team to do their stats and announce the game. He scored Mike and the kids some tickets, so they all drove to Houston to watch the game and see uncle Jimmy in action. Lisa flew in for the weekend to meet up with him, so she and I got to spend a girls Saturday with Savannah and Luke. I had so much fun girl bonding with Lisa! And Mike and the kids had a blast at the game. Logan is a die hard UVU fan now and LOVES his t-shirt from uncle Jimmy.
The next day, we had a SUPER Superbowl party and enjoyed having James and Lisa here for the weekend! It went by way too quickly--come back soon!






2 comments:
I think Logan is my favorite kid of yours now. :)
Yea! We had so much fun as well, quick trip, we'll have to come down again sometime soon!
Post a Comment