Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Cub Scout!

Yea for Logan!  He earned his Wolf rank and the Panda award! 
If you have a 8-10 year old boy, you may know what I am talking about.
Cub Scouts!  I am all about Cub Scouts right now. : )

One of the best parts of Logan being in Cub Scouts is that I get
to be his Den Leader!  At first, when I was asked to be a Wolf
Den Mother (what??!)  I kind of freaked out.  I knew absolutely
nothing about scouts.  But it has been a fun learning experience for
me and it has been really fun to get to work with Logan and his
buddies each week, and to get to work with Susie each week as the
Den Mother for the Bears.  She actually just got released last week
and I'm really going to miss working with her.  It has made scouts
fun (if you can call scouts fun!) to get to do it with her.

Now we are on to a new adventure in Bears.  Logan has moved up to be
a Bear and I am now the Bear Den Mother.  These are some of our most
fun moments in scouts this fall. 














Field trip to Millbergers haunted hay maze. 

Fire Safety First!  Logan got to try on Bro. K's fire gear.  He
was just a little bit excited! : )



We also took a tour of Mike's lab at work to earn the Science
Belt Loop.  The boys had a blast learning what a scientist does
all day.  The also thought it was pretty cool to freeze raquet balls
in liquid nitrogen and then smash them with a hammer.

1 comment:

Jenson Family said...

You look gorgeous in your yellow shirt!! I'm so proud! Looks like a lot of fun for the boys! Thanks for magnifying your calling.

Corpus Christi