"Why didn't you make the spinach ones for dinner?"-- direct quote from Logan.
Mike and I had to laugh out loud at dinner tonight when both Makayla and Logan began complaining they didn't like the cheese raviolis because there wasn't any spinach in them. Makayla complained, "Where's the spinach in these Mom?"
Logan follow that up with, "Why didn't you make the spinach ones for dinner?"
Then, Savannah started in on it. "I don't like these Mom!! I like the spinach ones!" She doesn't even know what the spinach ones are, but she likes to join in on ganging up on Mom. Who has ever heard of kids wanting spinach for dinner? I agree that the spinach tortellinis I get from Costco are much better, but I thought the kids would like the plain kind more. Who knew? I guess I'll be heading to Costco next time. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
We love Costco too and the spinach tortellini. And next time I go to the beach, I will wave to you from across the gulf of Mexico!
That is so funny! I hope Max says something like that to me someday because he doesn't seem to like anything green right now.
Wow, lucky girl whose kids eat spinach. I will have to try those tortellinis on my kids. We missed you guys on the 4th. I know we always say this, but we should get together with the kids and do something fun while you guys are in town. If I plan something during the day, would you have time to fit it in?
Post a Comment