Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged Trauma!

OK so I guess I'm still learning about blogging. I started My Favorites post last week, but it stressed me out so I quit and saved the draft. Then when I posted it today, it posted it in order of the date which is down a couple posts. If you're like me, and you've already checked my blog, you will see the same pictures on the top and skip to someone else's blog. If you want to read it scroll down and enjoy. If you don't care, well there you go. You got to read that I get stressed when I have to think too hard. I did want Jeanette to know, Yes I finally finished your tag--and Linds I'm working on yours.

1 comment:

Lisa Dean said...

Were Mike's ears burning Saturday? The Bishoffs, Marci and I were all talking about what a nice guy he is, how smart he is and what an exceptional packer he is.

Corpus Christi