Happy Birthday little sister! What an example Andrea is to me. She works full time and is a wonderful wife and mother. I don't know how she does it all--it's probably that she is just amazing. I love you, Anz!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Mike and Andrea!!
I just want Mike and my sister, Andrea, to know how much I love them and I hope they had a great birthday! One thing that makes it extra special is that they share the same birthday. (A side note: One of those "signs" that Mike was the man I should marry)
Mike is such an amazing husband and father. He was recently in Canada for a week, and it is much more obvious to me how much I love him and how grateful I am for the little things he does for the kids and I when he is gone. I love you, Mike!



Happy Birthday little sister! What an example Andrea is to me. She works full time and is a wonderful wife and mother. I don't know how she does it all--it's probably that she is just amazing. I love you, Anz!
Happy Birthday little sister! What an example Andrea is to me. She works full time and is a wonderful wife and mother. I don't know how she does it all--it's probably that she is just amazing. I love you, Anz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike! We are sure glad to have you as a friend. Jared and I talk about how you are one of the nicest guys we know. Thanks for being such a great example and friend!
Happy Birthday to Mike!!!! Cute pictures. Once again you have been busy Jalinda. Love the sister bonding pictures of you and Anz!!!
Post a Comment