Happy Father's Day to our Dads and Grandpas! I am so grateful for all of you in our lives. I am especially grateful for Mike. He is such a great daddy to our children. We had a fun-filled Father's Day at the Manwaring household! Mike spent the day relaxing, reading the newspaper, playing with the kids and playing with a giant spider in our garden. Leave it to Mike to have our own "When Animals Attack" in the backyard!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
When Animals Attack! (on Father's Day)
Happy Father's Day to our Dads and Grandpas! I am so grateful for all of you in our lives. I am especially grateful for Mike. He is such a great daddy to our children. We had a fun-filled Father's Day at the Manwaring household! Mike spent the day relaxing, reading the newspaper, playing with the kids and playing with a giant spider in our garden. Leave it to Mike to have our own "When Animals Attack" in the backyard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. YUCK! Reminds me of Charlotte's Web when she wraps up her dinner and tells Wilbur she'll eat it later, she doesn't want to gross him out. : )
That is so disgusting and scary, good thing you have big strong Mike to kill, I mean feed the spider...
haha that was so funny--i totally laughed outloud at you two! p.s. have you ever read "be nice to spiders"? i'll sum up: if we didn't have spiders, flies would take over the world. :)
Once again you guys have been busy. Everytime I look at your blog you have like 5 new posts. Are you trying to win mom of the year award with all the fun kids activities you guys have been doing lately? And look at you in that cute picture with savannah. You look really good. No wonder you're not ready to get fat and prego again like me. I'm beginning to think that 3 kids sounds good too!
Lot's of fun posts! That video is awesome! Randy and I want to try that in Hawaii. We'll see if we dare. We are both so scared of spiders.
Jalinda, you're no good at taking wildlife videos (ie spider eating wasp). Didn't you learn from watching the Discovery Channel that you don't take the camera off the subject of interest?
Post a Comment