Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Day at the Beach . . .

These are some of my favorite pictures I took of the kids at Corpus last Saturday. I had fun playing photographer. If you want to see some more pictures of our day at the beach, I updated the slide show at the top of my blog.





We had such a fun day at the beach last Saturday! The kids pretty much entertained themselves, swimming in the water and playing in the sand. Savannah said her favorite part of the beach was twisting and dancing in the "quicksand." Makayla found a perfect spot in the sand where once you stepped into it, you immediately began sinking. Logan and Savannah thought this was hilarious, and they all spent quite a while sinking in the sand and then trying to jump out. I filmed a short clip of them "Doing the Twist" in the sand below.


No comments:

Corpus Christi