Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I Love the Lazy Days of Summer . . .
I love everything about summertime! I love the lack of routine, the lazy mornings, spending time with my kids and actually getting time to play with them. I especially love living close enough to the coast to slip away on a Saturday morning and escape to the beach. We had such a nice weekend at Corpus Christi. It was so relaxing spending the day playing in the water with the kids and getting some time to talk to Mike on the drive and on our family stroll down the beach. The kids love it too, which makes it especially nice for me because when they're happy . . . I'm happy! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Looks like a blast! Glad you had fun, no beaches in UT!!! : )
Nice pictures, I love them. It was great to talk to you and I can't wait until you get here!
You have mad photography skills, sista! I especially love the image of your 3 kids in front of the fence above the ocean. The lighting is perfect!!!
I admit it, Anz. Mike took that picture--I can't take his credit. I'm still waiting for your blog. : )
Tell Susie that Utah lake beach, and deer creak beach, are pretty fun too... although they are no South Padre.
Jalinda you look so pretty!
Post a Comment