Sunday, August 3, 2008

Edward Returns!!!

I am happy to announce that I was able to find a copy of Breaking Dawn today in Utah! For those of you not obsessed with Edward, this is Stephanie Meyer's new book. My friends had warned me that it was a madhouse here last time trying to buy her book, but Costco must have been prepared because I walked right in and found a copy waiting for me. I can't wait to begin my journey into Bella's vampire world.

In other news, we are having a nice time in Utah. The kids love to be here with all of their cousins and grandparents, and I just love to be here. One of these days I will have to blog some of the fun things we have been doing while we are here. Until then, I will be happy reading!!!

4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Yeah! I'm trying to finish The Host so I can start my copy too. At least I finally learned to like Host. : )

Kristin said...

My sisters went out at 12:30 Saturday morning and got me a copy. $13.00 at Walmart! The last hard back book I bought of hers cost me $28.00 at Barnes and Nobles! It is getting really good! I miss you, but am glad you are having a nice time.

Palinista! said...

How are you liking Breaking Dawn? I am loving it even though it was really tough for me to get through Eclipse, it's SO much better.

It was so fun to see you guys in Utah. Your kids look great and are growing up too fast. The wedding was beautiful, don't worry about Jeanette, we'll take good care of her :).

Cathy said...

I loved Breaking Dawn! And my friend and I went to Barnes and Nobles to get it at midnight and ended up leaving because the line was so big. So we went to Walmart and didn't even have to be in line.

Corpus Christi