Sunday, September 28, 2008

Congratulations James and Lisa!

We were so happy that we were able to plan our trip to Utah so we could be there for my brother, James, and Lisa's wedding. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on Aug. 6, 2008. It was such a beautiful ceremony! I felt the spirit so strong in the temple, and I know that they made the right decision to be married. They are perfect for each other.
I love you, James and Lisa!!!





Our family at the temple: Mike, Jalinda, Dad, Sharon, Lisa, James, Mom, Andrea & Chase
Waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple after the ceremony.
The wedding luncheon was held at the Lion House. It tasted so yummy after traipsing around in the hot sun taking pictures of the newlyweds.
Andrea and her sweet Emmy.

Welcome to the wedding reception! Five of the cutest little present takers you ever saw. : )



Warnick cousins: Brynnley, Savannah, Makayla, Emmy, Brooklyn & Logan

Andrea, Jeanette, Jalinda, Brandon, James & Mike

Grandma and Grandpa West. James and Dad
I love this picture. My grandpa is so sweet with my kids. He was helping Savannah feel better after her crying jag about not wanting to be in any more pictures.
Dad and Sharon with the grand kids.
Warnick Family

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Jalinda! Your children are sooo beautiful. It is hard to believe they grow when you move away. Wish I could see y'all.

Barlow Fam said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Glad you were there.

Corpus Christi