
During our vacation, Mike and I got to escape for a night to Park City without kids. We had a delicious dinner on main street at a little Bistro after walking around some of the shops. My favorite part was the creme brulee, wait maybe it was the no kids. : ) Thank You!!! Jeanette and Brandon for taking our 3 for the night and Mom for the next day. We had a wonderful time and I know the kids had fun doing the Olympics with Brynn and Brooks. The ceremony with prizes was their favorite part. Good work Brandon!

After snapping this pic of Mike by the clock, we realized we took the same shot of him 13 years ago in Park City for our honeymoon. Weird. I wish I had a scanner to compare Mike then and now.

Our condo: The Lodges of Deer Valley
No comments:
Post a Comment