
Lisa, James, Andrea, Mom, Jalinda & Mike in front of the Mount Timpanogoes Temple after Lisa''s endowments.

Mike and Jalinda

Me and my sista, Anz


Makayla, Savannah & Logan

Mike and I took the kids for a Sunday drive to the temple after church one Sunday in August. We love the Mount Timpanogoes Temple because it sits right outside my Mom's kitchen window. It's "Our Temple!" We want our kids to love it as much as we do.
Jeanette, Jalinda, Sharon and Dad

Mike with Brandon and Chase
With all the fun family pictures in front of the temple, I wanted to include some pics of the rest of the family who couldn't make it to Lisa's endowments.
3 comments:
Your family looks so cute! I remember when the Mt. Timp Temple first was built...we drove by it on one of our family drives. Such a beautiful temple!
What fun pics. Loved seeing the Temple. No wonder the kids have such fun up there, look at all those cousins and family. Wonder you ever left. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
That's a darling little shot of Brandon and Mike. What a cute pose!
Post a Comment