Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Haircut

New Sexy Hair! Yea me! I thought I'd post a picture since its been a while since my last haircut, (5 months?), and I'm documenting a monumental event here. Also, Mike was out of town all last week and I don't think anyone even saw me except my kids. Logan exclaimed when he saw me after school,
"You look pretty, Mommy!"
(so normally I don't look pretty? Maybe I need to do my hair more), and then Makayla announced,
"You look younger, Mommy!"
(Do I need to look younger? I guess so, since I'm already old to certain 9-yr-olds apparently : )

Taking time for myself seems to get pushed back farther and farther with all the kids' stuff to do. But it was really nice to take some time for myself. I went to a fancy spa by my house and got the full treatment. Hair washed and scalp massaged in the massage chair, and ice water brought in a champagne glass. Ms. Haircut did a great job on my hair, blowing it all out and then asked if she could play with her new curling iron. "Umm . . . sure. Curl away." The best part was I had a coupon for $15 off any treatment at the spa, so it made the cut that much better.

5 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

I love it Jalinda! This picture is easier to see the new color than the facebook one. I really need to do that. Maybe we should go when you are here next.

Jalinda said...

Forget hair, we should go for a whole spa day! : ) It's my natural color, just a new cut.

Melissa said...

You look great Lou! Obviously, your kids don't remember the way cool hair that we had when we were "younger!"

Cathy said...

I love your new cut! I love getting my hair done. It's the best!

Barlow Fam said...

Yes, and it looks even better in real life! Way cute!

Corpus Christi