We had such a great time with my family and LOVED the cooler weather!!! (notice the sweatshirts in the middle of the summer!) It was actually chilly in Yellowstone, a welcome temperature compared to the 101 degrees we left in Texas. Also I loved how this family picture turned out. (notice the look on Makayla's face--too cool for family pics.)
I also had to include this shot of our sweet motel in West Yellowstone that Brandon and Mike scored. It was actually not so bad on the inside and fit all of us with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and family room. (But only 1 bathroom) Needless to say, we were a little scared pulling up to the place.
. . . or 3!

But probably my favorite part of West Yellowstone, was ditching the kids that night (THANKS Mom! ) and heading out on the town with the boys. We hit some more shops and came away with some sweet t-shirts! I was most excited about the awesome wolf shirt I bought in honor of New Moon coming out this fall.
But who would really want to ditch these cute little faces??! . . . REALLY--you can only take so much of all this cuteness!






No comments:
Post a Comment