The Mountains have to be one of my favorite things about visiting Utah!
I love summer nights spent in the canyon roasting marsh mellows over the fire. This summer we got to see the mountains up close and personal camping with Mike's family in Logan canyon for 2 nights. The kids were in heaven sleeping under the stars, since this was their 2nd official time camping. They had fun playing with their cousins and we all had a great time family bonding.
I had to snap a shot of the A as we drove past Logan on our way up the canyon. Being a "True Aggie" brought back lots of fun college memories. . .
. . . and you can't visit Logan and not stop for Aggie Ice Cream. I will go out on a limb and say it is by far the best ice cream you can get. :
After setting up camp, we headed up the mountain for a family hike.
Savannah loved walking Rocco.
The view was beautiful at the top!
What's camping without a campfire??! I think Mike, Mr. Pyro, created another follower in his pyromania ways.
The Boys: Steve, Mike, and Ari
Oh, and Thank You, Steve, for starting a beard growing contest with his brothers and Dad for the camp out. I really loved the whiskers effect . . . although Mike's goatee grew on me by the end of the 2 weeks.






2 comments:
Looks like a great camping trip. I will take offense at the ice cream comment. You live in TX now babe, it's BLUE BELL all the way!!!
Hello fellow blogger. Well now your back in Texas..I guess blogging is the only way we can see what's going on with each other any more. BOO HOO!!!! I really liked the camping post. You made that actually look fun. Can't wait to see your Yellowstone pics...
Post a Comment