Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween!


We had a very spooktacular time on Halloween!

We spent the morning on the football field watching Logan play two games back to back. He did awesome on defense, pulling 4 flags in a row and 8 in all. Then, we came home for a little family carving pumpkin time.




Basically . . . it was all about the GUTS!




There were also power tools involved. Some took carving a little more serious than others.



Maddie and Brooks came over to play in the afternoon and to admire the finished products.

Then, it was time to make the Carmel apples and witches brew for our dinner party with our fun neighbors before the trick or treating could begin.





Witches brew: Drink at your own risk


Savannah made a cute little Black Kitty

We had a handsome Harry Potter

And Miss Makayla was a Charm School Witch.


Special Agents Dana Scully and Fox Moulder also made an appearance


. . . while Kelly and Scott got their groove on.


Finally it was time to Trick-or-Treat!



After gathering more candy than they could carry . . .


. . . the kids quickly dumped their loot in search of the "good stuff."
The look on their faces says it all, "We've hit the jackpot!!!"

3 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

How fun!! Love your costumes Jalinda! Did you say you were coming for Christmas? When and how long? I guess I should just call you to get all the details. It will be so fun to see you!

Barlow Fam said...

Looks like y'all had a blast, and yes, you and Mike look awesome. :) I love Mike's pumpkin.

jeanette said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad you finally posted Halloween. Now I just need to show all my kids. Love all the costumes and it looks like you had a fun busy Halloween.

Corpus Christi