Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Classic Skating Rocks!

Who would have thought that the highlight of our trip would be White-Trash roller skating with the fam??!  We wanted to do something fun together as a family before we headed home, but with the lack of snow to aid our endeavor, we headed to Classic Skating in hopes of finding a fun last Hurrah.  We were pleasantly surprised in how much fun we all had roller skating.  And I'm not gonna lie . . . the grown-ups might have even enjoyed themselves more than the kids! : )  You be the judge.









Love this kid!  Luke reminds me more and more
of cute little Ryder with his mischievous smile and
endless supply of ENERGY!

And don't forget the awesome bouncy houses! 

Perfect ending to a perfect day and super fun trip--Dinner at
Taco Amigo!


2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

HA! Only in UT would you have a stroller in the Skating Rink! Looks like fun. :)

Lindsay Jones said...

It looks fun, I would have to try it if I wouldn't end up on the ground! Its been too long! Wish I could go to Orem taco with you right now! Love the festive posts! Keep it up if you can :)

Corpus Christi