Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Diva Christmas Eve

It is a family tradition to celebrate Christmas Eve with the Wests, on my Mom's side of the family.  We always have a delicious Christmas dinner with all the trimmings, followed by the Nativity story and Christmas program.  One understated requirement in attending the evening is you must be dressed to the nines!  I look forward to seeing all my cousins each year, since moving away from home it is one of the only times I get to see them.  I also look forward to the outfits they have created as they are always fabulous!   




I had to include a picture of Luke sitting
in Grandma Nana's antique high chair. It was
my mom's when she was a baby.

The angels getting ready for the program

Logan got to be Joseph this year and cousin
Zoe was Mary.

Makayla narrated the Nativity Story

The Nativity

Mary, Joseph and little Austin was
the perfect Baby Jesus.

Opening 1 gift on Christmas Eve--PJ's of course!

1 comment:

Barlow Fam said...

Look at you go blog girl!!! Looks like a fun Christmas.

Corpus Christi