Sunday, November 9, 2008

Howl-O-Scream at Sea World

One of our favorite things to do in October is spend the weekends at Sea World for their Howl-O-Scream festivities. This year, we spent three different weekends there. They have lots of spooky fun for the kids (and the adults--if you haven't guessed, I love Halloween).


We had a great time with our good friends, the Barlows! Since I forgot my camera once again, thank you Susie for part of these pictures. : )

Logan and Cameron have the best time together.
While Mike was in Denver last month, I took the kids to Sea World to play while daddy was away. We had a blast! For some reason, no one was there and we had the park all to ourselves. We spent a long time watching and petting the dolphins. When I asked the kids what their favorite part was, they said the dolphins and not the scary part.
When it got dark, we headed over to the Shamu show and made our way through the scary Werewolf walkway. The kids were scared to death with all the creepy monsters milling around through the fog. I admit I was a little freaked out without Mike there. When a Werewolf jumped out at us around that last corner, Makayla and I both screamed our lungs out. Then I started laughing as all my kids started crying, and I hurriedly assured them that it "was fun!" and we shouldn't be scared. Right? . . .

The kids rockin' at Shamu's Rockin' Creep Show
A day at Sea World wouldn't be complete without hitting the Shamu roller coaster.
I'm dizzy just looking at this picture. Capturing the moment with Savannah on the spinning cup ride

1 comment:

Cathy said...

What a fun day! I miss Sea World San Antonio!

Corpus Christi