Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Love Fall!

I love . . . the changing leaves and
fall colors.
Autumn at Guadalupe River State Park.
Pumpkin patches and playing in
straw mazes.
Scary faces and cute faces too!



One of my favorite things to do during the fall is make Caramel Apples. Making them with my girls was even better.
I love that Savannah had to find the tiniest pumpkin in the whole pumpkin patch for her special pumpkin.
Most of all, I love spending time with my family. We had fun carving pumpkins together. Logan was grossed out by the guts and had to wear a baggie to protect himself from the yucky stringy things. Makayla also donned a baggie but was somewhat braver. She carved her own pumpkin this year. I can't believe how big she is getting . . . how big each of my kids are getting. We have so much fun now that they are little people.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Okay, your carmel apples look 100 times better than mine with the crappy carmel wraps----I'll so have to do that next year. And you are super nice mom to let them carve pumpkins in the house---mine get banished to the garage or the shop!

Corpus Christi