I have been counting down the days until I could go see Twilight, and last night I finally got my chance. Mike's sister, Rina, is here for Thanksgiving, so we happily told Mike we were going for a Girls' Night. Mike rolled his eyes and told us to have a good time. We did! I loved the movie!!! I thought they did a pretty good job following the storyline in the book, and the actors began to take the characters shape in my mind. Some were a little different than I imagined them, but overall I thought they depicted the story very well. I was especially worried how they could create an Edward that could possibly live up to the perfection in my imagination, but he was mostly what I pictured. He grew on me during the movie and by the end, I was "in love" with Edward as much as Bella and began to think trading my soul for immortality with him wasn't such a bad idea after all. : ) I liked his intensity and how he stared at Bella longingly all the time. Perfect love story (anyone who knows me knows I am a sucker for a good love story!) I am now rereading Twilight and can't wait for the next movie. Anyone else want to reread the series with me??!Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Obsessed with Edward
I have been counting down the days until I could go see Twilight, and last night I finally got my chance. Mike's sister, Rina, is here for Thanksgiving, so we happily told Mike we were going for a Girls' Night. Mike rolled his eyes and told us to have a good time. We did! I loved the movie!!! I thought they did a pretty good job following the storyline in the book, and the actors began to take the characters shape in my mind. Some were a little different than I imagined them, but overall I thought they depicted the story very well. I was especially worried how they could create an Edward that could possibly live up to the perfection in my imagination, but he was mostly what I pictured. He grew on me during the movie and by the end, I was "in love" with Edward as much as Bella and began to think trading my soul for immortality with him wasn't such a bad idea after all. : ) I liked his intensity and how he stared at Bella longingly all the time. Perfect love story (anyone who knows me knows I am a sucker for a good love story!) I am now rereading Twilight and can't wait for the next movie. Anyone else want to reread the series with me??!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Yeah! Glad you liked it. Maybe we should plan a girls night and all go see it again! : )
I thought it was perfect that Linds and I saw it the same night as you......because we soooo missed having you with us!
Post a Comment