Sunday, February 1, 2009

Warnick Winter Weekend in Midway

If these faces are any indication of how our weekend of family fun went, then we must have had a great time all together! We spent a fun-filled weekend in Midway with all of my family at my Uncle's house. Thank you, Uncle Bill! We took advantage of all the snow in Midway sledding at Soldier Hollow and doing some extreme sledding of our own in the backyard. The kids had a blast playing together and we all had fun watching movies and playing games.
The Warnick gang's all here!
Mike, Brandon, Jeanette, Ryder, James, Lisa, Andrea, Emmy, Chase, Jalinda, Savannah, Brooklyn, Mom, Makayla, Brynnley, and Logan
Sledding in the backyard on Mike and Brandon's extreme sledding hill off the deck.
Logan, Brynnley, Makayla and crazy Aunt Jeanette. Oh and there's a side of Brandon's face.

Only these two could pull off such a cute wipe out!
Baby Ryder didn't get too much snow time.
Tubing at Soldier Hollow was so much fun! Our first run down the mountain, we shot down so fast I thought for sure we were going to die! I frantically made sure Logan and Savannah were still alive when we reached the bottom. I soon realized they were fine when they both starting screaming simultaneously. They didn't think plunging down the mountain at record speeds was as fun as Mike and I.
The best part of tubing that day was the free ride you got back up the mountain!
Above: James and Lisa and Jeanette and Brandon getting their tube on! I think the big kids might have had a little more fun at this family activity.
Chilling in the lodge, waiting for the grown-ups to finish tubing.

1 comment:

Lindsay Jones said...

I have heard that is lots of fun. We will have to try it one day.
I love all your pictures.

Corpus Christi