We spent Christmas Day at my mom's for lunch and with Mike's family for dinner that evening. Lots of family fun!
(I had to include this shot for the 2 dorks in the background. : )
Grandma and her girls
Where's Logan and Brynn? We lost them under all the mess!
Cutest cousins ever!
I love my sisters!
Below: Me and Mike

We love you, Mom!
We missed James and Lisa on Christmas, but got to enjoy lunch with them, Mom, and Grandma and Grandpa at Olive Garden.
Pictured: Stephanie, Ari, Jenny, Scott, Eileen, and Mike
We had such a nice evening with Mike's family filled with yummy food and family games.
Mike and Steve
Dan, Makayla, Darrin, Anne Marie, James, John, and Logan






1 comment:
Holy cow Jalinda, I thought I posted a lot of X-mas pic, but you have me beat. It does lose a little bit when you post it a month and a half after the fact, but I'm impressed you are still back blogging. Oh and thank you for posting that retard picture of me in the background. Wow! that is awsome. Call me - I feel like we havent chatted in a while. Peace out!
Post a Comment